Based on our background and experience in snow sports , we are proud to propose to you one of the most EXCLUSIVE and VERSATILE short ski and ski incentive programmes in Austria, France, Italy, Switzerland, or Spain.
We take care of the complete organization of your stay from start to end, including the smallest of details:
* Transport (plane, train/TGV or sleeper coach) plus transfer to and from the station plus local trips
* Lodging (hotel, chalet, refuge or holiday center) located in the immediate vicinity of the slopes, or on the slopes
* Catering (half-board, lunch, afternoon tea, lunch pack, end of day drinks, dinner)
* Ski pass – collection and return of ski and snowboard equipment + cross-country skiing, telemark at special rates
* Free professional ski and snowboard lessons given by our own team of certified instructors
* Transport by car of your own ski or snowboard equipment directly to the resort thus cutting down airline charges and making life more comfortable.
* A whole series of fun activities related to snow (from the classics to the latest)
* Individual accident insurance + liability insurance + luggage insurance
With our own crew of certified ski and snowboard instructors (some of whom are your entertainers at the same time), we are able to provide you with free quality ski and snowboard lessons and entertain you with the most funny “après-ski” activities like
downhill skiing with torches (ski or sledge), igloo making, treasure hunt with ARVA system,
snow rackets, soft or extreme sledge race, after-ski entertainment with tasting and recognizing local products, ski biking, ATV ice-driving initiation, bobsleighing initiation, curling, horse or dog-drawn sleigh rides, helicopter trips, downhill snow rafting, snow scooter rides, quads, mountaineering initiation, snowshoe hiking, , snow-oriented team spirit activities including abseiling and death rides!
We propose the best possible ski resorts in Europe for snow cover, quality/variety of ski run and nightlife entertainment such as Zermatt, Chamonix, Villars, Espace Killy, Les 4 Vallées, Piztal Gletsher, Hintertux Gletsher, Sölden, Obertauern, Lech am Arlberg, Mayrhofen, Cortina, Madonna di Campiglio, Courmayeur and La Molina.
Our strengths :
- Certified ski and snowboard instructors at your disposal
- A personalized service which can be combined with a seminar
- Transport of your own ski equipment to/from the resort, if necessary
- local transportations day and evening
- Co-ordination and supervision in up to 6 different languages (Eng/Fr Germ/Dutch/ Spanish / Italian)
- Individual accident insurance for each participant